Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Sickmas :]

I mean Christmas...


Yes, I really did wear this.
Unfortunately like so many others, I have been under the weather,. But it didn't stop me from having a great time with my family! Here is a few pics of my loot... I was terrible this year and didn't take any pictures. Most likely due to the fact that I looked like a warmed-over terd :]



Orion the fire kitty... he'll lay there until it's out
Most of this is from my hubby.. LOVE

These were from my mom..
& of course she knows what I like :)

I got a lot more, I just don't feel like posting everything. Today was my first time hosting Christmas and I had a lot of fun. It was definitely a lot of work and I now sympathize with my elders a lot more. Luckily there was no family drama.. except Izzie trying to steal the ham off of the table... bad girl!

Any way, I look forward to seeing your posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment