Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Christmas Presents...

To and from.. Myself. Merry Christmas to me! :)

I just had to have new slippers... and these called out to me. It didn't hurt that my favorite Asian (besides Julie Chen) designed these...



"Nicole, Nicole.. you know you want to take me home..."
And I did.

Vegan-Approved Soaps

 Loofah Exfoliating Soap
Great smell, inexpensive
and no animal testing


Interesting How-To Book
The Backyard Homestead : Produce All the Food You Need on Just a Quarter Acre!

Helpful to have
 (it goes along with one of my New Year's resolutions)

 
Today was a great day of catching up... I got to see my family from Florida and I spent some time with my Mom. I also tried my very first Long Island tea... I love them. I do not however love the aftermath of being drunk... lesson learned? Doubt it.



2 comments:

  1. I like those long island ice teas too! Yummy! Hope your head is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll say those teas are powerful.. it had me waving a white flag by mid-afternoon.

    ReplyDelete