Monday, November 7, 2011

"Bread Dead"

So my mind has been all over the place today... I guess it's due to Mondayitis or the fact that I am "bread dead". Bread dead is when you are so tired that you confuse the words brain and bread and it's totally accepted by your peers as a legitimate statement. 
So here are some random bits floating in my head today:


Punkin Chunkin... I wish I could attend :/

Spellbinder 1988 Review
Video is suggestive, but nothing you wouldn't see
 on today's  programming.

I give it:

Tim Daly and Kelly Preston costar in this magical drama about
a young lawyer who falls in love with a woman named Miranda.
But Miranda has a secret…

I don’t want to give too many spoilers so I am going to keep it to a
minimum. But I will say this movie is great. I love the plot and the
characters. The movie ends in a direction very unexpected and
doesn’t end with a “happily ever after” good-feeling. Normally
I love happy endings, but love doesn’t always end up with a
walk down the aisle.

Anyway, watch it and let me know what you think.



Spose's "I'm Awesome" - it cheered me up today on the way home.
And the video is hilarious... Love the Snuggie part.

The fact that it is now COMPLETELY dark outside by 6 p.m.


And last, but not least: Zombie elves


Apparently Asmara has joined me:
Her new perch

Asmara - "Beautiful butterflies"
Apparently she is taking this to heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment