Saturday, October 29, 2011

Treats + Friends = Spooktacular Times

My friends Dede & Channan hosted a housewarming party for AC and I. We had a blast and they were very good hostesses. We not only want to thank them, but also thank our guests. AC and I are very appreciative that you not only came, but also for your gifts. Here are some pictures. Oh, and Holly, I didn't take a picture of the "carpet" and used glue that you gave us.. haha! Funniest thing ever though!



Dessert table

The rat thought this dip was amazing too

Earthworms invaded the veggies!

I like my new tree :]

Swamp punch with a bloody hand...

Dede's Jell-O worms

I've got an eye for sweets

One of my bewitching displays

Orbs? Dust? Take your pick. I'm going with orbs.
They like to party too.

My webby living room

No comments:

Post a Comment