Saturday, October 29, 2011

Last post of October

Hello boils & ghouls,
This will be my last post until after Halloween... tomorrow is my first wedding anniversary. :] Can't believe time has flown by so quickly! We will be extremely busy making treats, making our house even more haunted and just relaxing. I will definitely post pictures when it's all said and done. But in the meantime, here are some pictures from our wedding.

Blue haired vamp singing an original song for us :]

I love my cake.. and my husband

What could be this Southern Belle's fortune?

Line up for the costume contest

Want some fries with that shake?


The mismatched couple.. one old, one dead :]

The biker gang

Uncle Franky
I hope you all have a boo-rific weekend & I look forward to stalking your blogs (hopefully with pictures ;) lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment