Saturday, October 1, 2011

Unrealistic Expectations

Since the bewitching month is finally upon us, I decided to work my magic and have our cookie cutter home looking like a "real" haunted house. I expected that in a blink of an eye, I would have the yard looking as realistic and horrific as a professional haunted house...sigh. I opened and closed my eyes several times and nothing like that ever occurred.The only transformation that took place this evening was within myself.
1. I have much more respect (and I'm in true awe) of professional haunters,  2. Cardboard does not stick to brick with duct tape (I was trying to "board" my window) and  3. Never go out in the yard with no shoes or socks. I look like a hob-goblin.. it's truly disgusting. AND I was ferociously attacked my mutant ants!

All-n-all the house is coming along... still more to be done. On the bright side, I still have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment