Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Frights & Delights (Flicks)


So in honor of this spooktacular holiday, I have compiled a list of MY favorite Halloween movies. Some of these movies I watch all-year round :) I didn't add any really scary movies because I'm a chicken and really don't watch them often. I also like to sit back and watch some of those terribly cheesy Chiller network movies :]
Feel free to add your own - I love movie suggestions!

Here they are(the ones I could remember offhand) and in no particular order:
  • Rose Red (the TV mini-series)
  • Hocus Pocus
  • Casper
  • The Witches
  • Beetle Juice
  • The Goonies
  • Resident Evil (All of them) 
  •  Muppet Treasure Island
  •  The Addams Family
  •  The Harry Potter series
  •  Edward Scissorhands
  •  The Nightmare Before Christmas
  •  The Corpse Bride
  •  The Craft
  •  Ghost Buster
  •  Silver Bullet
  •  Priest
  •  The Rite
  •  The Wolfman
  •  An American Werewolf in London 
  •  Sleepy Hollow
  •  Van Helsing 
  •  A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 
  • Dorian Gray (2009)
  •  Igor
  • Wolf (1994)
  • Constantine
  • Devil's Advocate
  • The Ninth Gate
  • 9
  • End of Days (1999)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean (series)

2 comments:

  1. I always like Arsenic and Old Lace, Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein, and The Devil and Daniel Webster too. Oh, The Trouble With Harry also, pretty much anything Hitchcockian is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete