Sunday, October 9, 2011

Zombie Hand #Dos

I wanted to make one more zombie hand for the cemetery sign (that I've already added to an earlier post). I still followed the basic instructions from Mizerella's site but I modified a bit.
Using the pen method


I added various pieces of what-nots to the fingers.
This added a bit of width w/out me having to wrap them 100x
with masking tape. In this pic I used those bread-tie things.

This is my hand all "masked-up". I made one of his fingers small
so that it would look like a missing digit. I also did not tape up some of the bottom.
 Leaving a bit of clothes hanger wire hanging out makes it a lot easier to put that bad boy in the ground.

I then used some paper mach'e. I painted it (I mixed cream & yellow).
My tape was unraveling very quickly!
I also added some blood onto the hand.

I then painted on some green to add even more dimension.
And squirted some more fake blood on it.

Placed it in front of my cemetery sign.

AHHH!
(Gotta love Photobucket). 

No comments:

Post a Comment